Eternal Food Foundation
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life and he who wins souls is wise. Proverbs 11:30
About Eternal Food Foundation
Eternal Food Foundation is a donated funds management unit of Eternal Food Ministry (EFM). It serves as an ideal platform for all who would like to support the cause of EFM with cash, or in-kind possessions which title will have to be transferred from the donor to EFM.
Eternal Food Foundation in conjunction with National Christian Foundation (NCF) ( www.nationalchristian.com) handles all in-kind gifts requiring professional liquidation process to ensure full tax benefits are guaranteed for you after the sale of your donated assets.
Donate in Kind and / or Cash
Types of in-kind Assets Donations
A charitable bequest is simply a distribution from your estate to a charitable organization through your last will and testament. There are different kinds of bequests. For each, you must use very specific language to indicate the precise direction of your assets, and to successfully carry out your final wishes. In any charitable bequest, be sure to name the recipient accurately. There are a few types of charitable bequests, for example:
- General Bequests are legacies left to certain people or causes that come from the general value of the estate, and are made by designating a specific dollar amount, a particular asset or a fixes percentage of your estate to the cause of your choice.
- Specific Bequests are made when a particular item or property is bequeathed for a designated purpose. (i.e., instruments bequeathed to the local school district for use in music education; dollar funds to be used in the operation of a school or church.)
- Residuary Bequests are made when you intend to leave the residue portion (any left-over property) of your assets after other terms of the will have been satisfied.
- Contingency Bequests allow you to leave a portion of your estate to a particular charity if your named beneficiary does not survive you.
A gift of real estate is made when you leave property, buildings, land, or a place of residence that you own to a charitable organization of your choice. This type of gift can be given immediately or specified in your will. You will receive a charitable tax receipt to be used in your final income tax return.
A gift of life insurance is made when you name a charitable organization of your choice as the beneficiary. This means that you control the policy, and the organization would receive the insurance proceeds upon death.
What can I vote my gifts to overwrite at EFM?
- Unrestricted operational costs offsetting
- Bulk food procurement through our accredited food manufactures (We need support to purchase foods in large quantities to supplement donated foods)
- Bulk purchase of Packaging Materials (since all our foods are boxed)
- Expansion program for EFB food programs to reach more areas as may be desired by donor
- Community evangelism programs
- Specific media evangelism programs e.g 1. The Bread Broadcast 2. Harvest Feast
There are multiple ways to donate to Eternal Food Ministry.
To ensure your gift is efficiently processed, please initiate the gift with your brokerage advisor then fax a copy of the completed Letter of Authorization to National Christian Foundation Houston to 832.255.2021.
Non-Liquid Gifts (i.e. other than cash or public securities)
Contact Waters Davis at 832.255.2026 to learn ways to use your business to support Eternal Food Ministry by watching a 2 minute video
If you are interested in your gift being anonymous, please contact:
Credit Card or Bank Account Transfer (one time or recurring)
To donate through Eternal Food Bank (EFB), please follow this link
To donate using Eternal Food Evangelistic Organization (EFEO) Platform, use this link
Note: There are processing fees assessed by each credit card provider. The fees are as follows: AMEX 3.1%, Discover 2.2%, Master Card 2.5%, Visa 2.5%.
You will be receipted for the full amount of your credit card contribution.
- Bank Account Transfer
Make payable to Eternal Food Foundation
541 Pin Oak Road
Katy, TX 77494
Alternatively, if you would like to contact us first for more information on how to donate to Eternal Food Foundation (EFF), Contact us by completing the form below to begin the process:
For further information about transferring your gift please contact Eternal Food Foundation at 281 271 1730, ext. 103